Maybe it’s time to move - the family is growing. Or it might be that now that the kids are out of the house and it’s time to downsize. You’ve got a new job and are re-locating. Whatever the reason for your need to sell, choosing a Realtor can help save you money, and get you the most for your property. Here are just a few reasons to choose Comet Realty to guide you through the process of selling your property:
- Pricing via Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) - Because we are constantly studying the housing market, we can create a CMA that will help you with your pricing strategy.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - In order to get the most from your home people must know it is for sale! Our access to the MLS will help get your property maximum exposure.
- Negotiation Skills - We have negotiated millions of dollars of home sales, and have the tools to get you the best possible price for your home.
- Paperwork - Our experience can help take the worry out of timelines, contracts, inspections, disclosures, and other events of your transaction.
- Marketing - We have a comprehensive marketing plan to help sell you property: internet, MLS, open houses, office caravans, newsprint, Homes and Land; these are just a few of the ways we market your home.
- Moving - Whether you are moving across town, or out of the area, we have connections in many markets that can help you find a new home.
- THE NUMBER ONE REASON - We will be there to offer guidance and answer questions to make your transaction as smooth as possible. We concentrate on the details that are crucial to a successful transaction.
That is the most asked question that sellers have, and one of the best reasons to choose a good Realtor. So many factors must weigh in before you can set a realistic price on your property. What are the comparable homes selling for? Is the current market a ‘buyers’ or ‘sellers’ market? Is there a new subdivision that is affecting sales of homes like yours? How much inventory is there right now? How long are you willing to have your home on the market? How much do you need to make on the transaction? Is this really the best time to sell? We will be asking you lots of questions, and most importantly listening to your needs. We have the resources to find the answers to these questions, and objectively find the correct price for your property.
People usually decide within the first few minutes whether or not they like your house. We can help you avoid simple mistakes that can make a home look too cluttered to sell. You would be amazed at how some small (and inexpensive!) changes can really make your home more inviting.
You will never get a second chance at the first impression!
Now is the time to clean out the garage, and get rid of that clutter that you don’t want to take to your new home. This will make your move easier and your home look better when showing it to potential buyers. Less is more when it comes to showing your home. Remove any knick-knacks that will detract from your home itself. Be sure to have your home clean and free of any bad odors.
Outside, "curb appeal" is key! When your potential buyer pulls up, the walkways should be clean, the lawn and shrubs trimmed and neat looking. Some freshly planted flowers are a nice touch, too.
- TIP: when an "Open House" is scheduled, take the family and pets out for the day. You want your potential buyers to remember the home, not the occupants!
You have established the price, your place is ready to sell, and we will put it on the market. Now we will help you with the paperwork involved in listing your home. There will be inspections and reports that will help sell your property that need to be taken care of. MLS listing, newsprint and internet advertising need to be arranged. As an independent broker we are not tied to any specific companies and can represent you to the maximum amount of potential buyers.
We will place a lockbox on your property to make it easy for other Realtors to show your house to potential buyers, and place our sign with flyers on your property. Within the first few weeks we will place your home on the “Realtors Caravan”, an open house specifically for other Real Estate agents to preview your home for their buyers.
We will assist you in the total process: from the listing, receiving the offer, counter offers, escrow, disclosures, all the way to handing off your keys to the new owner! We will do our best to make sure you get the most value for you home.
As our goal says:
We work to make your real estate transaction
a pleasant experience.